Dental practice SoftDentis offers a wide spectrum of dental
treatments in the areas conserving dentistry, surgery, denture prosthetics,
prophylaxis and cosmetic dentistry.
• Conservative dentistry involves treatment of carries
and dental pulp illnesses.
• Preventing disease of gums, teeth
and oral cavity
• Professional preventive dentistry, stabilization and
strengthening of unstable teeth, steered regeneration of bone
• Tooth extraction, surgery of the
sinuses and oral cavity
Prosthetic dentistry is concerned with missing teeth
dentition. Our surgeries provide a complex service of prosthetic
restoration, both permanent and removable.
Fixed dentures are permanently connected to the patient's teeth. The
crown - fixed prosthetic restoration placed on both
vital and dead teeth after their prior grinding.
bridges - fixed dentition of missing teeth parts
Dentures can be divided into:
• removable dentures - placed on foundation and removed by the
patient (frame denture, functionally unstable denture)
• fixed dentures - permanently connected to pillar teeth
is an artificial tooth root replacement and is
used in prosthetic dentistry to support restorations that resemble a
tooth or group of teeth.
bleaching - by means of filling special silicone
masks with whitening gel and placing them on the teeth.