- Conservative dentistry involves treatment of carries and dental pulp illnesses.
- Preventing disease of gums, teeth and oral cavity
- Professional preventive dentistry, stabilization and strengthening of unstable teeth, steered regeneration of bone
- Tooth extraction, surgery of the sinuses and oral cavity
- Fillings(composite, amalgam)
Crowns and bridges
Prosthetic dentistry is concerned with missing teeth dentition. Our surgeries provide a complex service of prosthetic restoration, both permanent and removable. Fixed dentures are permanently connected to the patient’s teeth.
The offer includes:
- prosthetic crown – fixed prosthetic restoration placed on both vital and dead teeth after their prior grinding.
- prosthetic bridges – fixed dentition of missing teeth parts
Complete dentures are used when all the teeth are missing, while partial dentures are used when some natural teeth remain.
Simply crowns require two treatment meetings within 4 work days. Greater work with several bridges, crowns and dentures simultaneous can need until five treatment meetings within 2 weeks.
Often we can offer a treatment in two or more phases. You can come for some days for first preparation and later again for some days for putting the crowns or dentures. Many and cheap direct flight connections make such a procedure possible.
Exact treatment duration is coordinated individually with you.
The guarantee achievements can be decreased with:
– Negligence of cavity hygiene
– Wrong usage of denture
– Neglecting check ups at dentist’s clinic (in your area once a year)
– Natural worn out of denture instrument for example the one holding cavity bone
– Untreated dysfunction of cavity joint
– Negative effect on chewing system due to the presence of some common illness
Do you have any questions?
Additional information and answers to typical questions about dentures can be found on our FAQ page.
PL: +48 690 553 144
EN: +48 535 325 806